Norway has announced a contribution of $3 million to the Food from Ukraine program, and will also allocate $9 million for food security for children and needy people in Ukraine, said Norway’s Minister of International Development…
Category: 1. Ukraine
-

Ternopil community declares three days of mourning for victims of Russian attack
Ternopil community has declared November 19, 20, and 21 days of mourning for those killed as a result of the combined attack on the city and the region.
Mayor of Ternopil Serhii Nadal announced this on Telegram, Ukrinform reports.
“Last night, the enemy took the…
Continue Reading
-

Explosions heard in Crimea, airfield or oil depot may be under attack – social media
As many as ten explosions were heard in Saky district of temporarily occupied Crimea. The Hvardiiske airfield or an oil depot in the settlement may also be under attack.
This was reported by the Telegram channel Krymskiy Veter (Crimean Wind), according to…
Continue Reading
-

Delegation from Syria arrives in Kyiv for Intl Food Security Summit – Sybiha
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Andriy Sybiha welcomed the visit of government officials from Syria to participate in the IV International Food Security Summit.
“I became the first European foreign minister to visit Syria after the overthrow of the Bashar al-Assad regime….
Continue Reading
-

‘Servant of the People’ faction says coalition proposal reflects individual MPs, not party line
The previously published statement calling for the creation of a new coalition and government does not represent the position of the ‘Servant of the People’ political faction but only that of certain Members of Parliament.
Faction spokesperson Yuliia Paliichuk…
Continue Reading
-

Death toll in Ternopil following Russian strike rises to 25, including three children
The number of people killed in Ternopil as a result of the Russian strike on Wednesday, November 19, has risen to 25.
The State Emergency Service of Ukraine (SES) reported this on Facebook, Ukrinform writes.
“In Ternopil, 25 people, including three children, have…
Continue Reading
-

‘Servant of the People’ faction in Parliament calls for new coalition and government
Members of the Servant of the People political faction have issued a public statement in connection with the anti-corruption investigation being carried out by the NABU and SAPO.
The text was published on Facebook by Member of Parliament and Chair of the Committee on…
Continue Reading
-

NABU conducts searches at Naftogaz security director’s premises
The National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU) has announced that it carried out investigative actions targeting the security director of the gas supply company Naftogaz of Ukraine.
This was stated in a message published by the Bureau on Telegram, Ukrinform…
Continue Reading
-

Verkhovna Rada dismisses Galushchenko from post of Minister of Justice
The Verkhovna Rada has approved the dismissal of German Galushchenko from the post of Minister of Justice of Ukraine.
A total of 323 Members of Parliament voted in favour of the corresponding draft resolution, Ukrinform’s correspondent reports.
Neither Minister of Justice…
Continue Reading
-

Zaporizhzhia NPP reconnected to main power line – IAEA
The Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant (NPP) has been reconnected to a repaired high-voltage power line following a four-day outage.
According to Ukrinform, the update was shared on the International Atomic Energy Agency’s (IAEA) official account on social media…
Continue Reading
